Digitalization utilizing IoT for Efficiency, Reliability, and Energy Transition.
Enable Operational & Energy Efficiency, Industry 4.0, Maintainability, and Net Zero
Enterprises are embarking on a digitalization journey to integrate data across
- All IT and OT (operational technology) systems using IoT platform.
- All types of assets (buildings, factories, mines, plants, and moving assets like trucks/ships/vehicles).
- Across all global locations.
- Across all functions (production, generation, processing, transport and supply chain, store, service, inventory, warehouse, distribution, delivery, support).
- Across all types of devices, field networks, and subsystems (having legacy with limited data and capability).
Our enterprise digitalization stack and services allow fast implementation of:
- Views, dashboards, intelligence, and analytics for different stakeholders.
- Outcome-oriented centralized systems with integrated data streams.
- IoT or Industrial IoT used extensively, with IT/OT integration, across equipment, assets, and locations to build the required intelligence and control across the organization.
- Integrated business process threads across divisions and systems.
Key Offerings for Enterprise IoT Services
Operational and energy efficiency, with a clear path to ESG targets and forecast.
Integrate all OT data streams into the central data store using IT/OT integration.
Reliability and maintenance as part of Industry 4.0.
Predictive Maintenance with Alarm Analysis.
Customer and outcome-centric focus to improve products and productivity.
Iterative improvements in digitalization and clear achievements in outcome.
CES NeoSilica has established a track record in
Renewables (utility-scale), Smart Grid, power utilities, C&I microgrids for generation, efficiency, reliability and predictive maintenance, asset management, and advanced analytics.
Water treatment, distribution, irrigation.
EV Charging Infra
EV charging infra across charging stations integrated with EV.
Energy, water, and air quality monitoring and EV management in the data center, hotel, and commercial office buildings.
Industry 4.0 features in clean room systems for precision AC, humidity controls and energy management, reliability, and maintenance.
How We Deliver Value
Strong team with deep technical/ functional expertise and global exposure, being the early mover in the industry since 2012.
Proven capabilities at the largest enterprise customers and verticals over the past ten years at more than 100 different industrial locations.
Technical know-how across IoT solution architecture, embedded design, software, and domain knowledge across verticals.
Demonstrated at 65 solar plants with >99% data availability. Billions of data points are processed daily, and 50,000 devices are connected and managed.
Connect with us for your Enterprise IoT needs for faster and cost-effective digitalization.