Cloud Infrastructure Services
Cloud infrastructure-driven business model has caused disruption in many industries including manufacturing. Not to be left behind the competitors, manufacturers are now leveraging Cloud Infrastructure to meet customer demands with faster production and delivery than ever.
CES helps its manufacturing customers adopt cloud infrastructure by migrating homegrown applications as well as 3rd party off-the-shelf applications to cloud. Our service has helped many customers launch or upgrade their applications on cloud infrastructure and be future-ready.
CES Cloud Infrastructure services include
- Migrating applications to AWS, Azure, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Performing application upgrades
- Supporting and maintaining migrated applications
Our services help our customers:
- Eliminate or reduce data center costs.
- Increase application availability utilizing state-of-art infrastructure.
- Reduce capital investments by leveraging Opex model.
- Lower application TCO (total cost of ownership).
- 10 years of experience in migrating to Cloud.
- Project completion in fixed duration and cost.
- Fine-tuned migration process including backups, network connectivity, and server configurations.
- Milestone-based project implementation methodology.
Your efficient path to cloud begins here.