Agricultural Data Science
Data science along with Digital technologies provide farmers intelligent data to improve crop yield and efficiency. AI technologies and connected platforms help farmers analyse data in seed genetics, plant health, soil, and environmental conditions for better decision making.
CES provides technology services to growers, supply-chain companies, plant genetics and food science industry. With a deep understanding of agriculture domain and by leveraging modern technologies, we help our customers with:
- Exploratory Analysis
- Data Aggregation and Enrichment
- Automated Data Curation
- Prototyping / Grid Cross Validations
- Applying Learning Algorithms
- Predictive Analytics
- Computer Vision
- Data Analysis
Our services help our customers with
- Strong agricultural domain expertise.
- Accelerators to expedite automated data curation and balancing.
- One-stop shop for end-to-end data engineering needs.
- Seamless collaboration between Data Scientists and Data Engineers.
- Expertise in computational biology as well as deep/machine learning.
Our Success Stories
60% cost savings with an optimal engagement model eliminates redundancy by maintaining automated systems and reusable frameworks.
Global Leader in Decision Agriculture Revolutionizes Farming with Data-Driven Technologies.
- 15+ years of experience supporting Agri-Domain clients.
- Delivered 80+ Agri projects in the last 5 years.
- Assured overlap of 3-4 work hours for seamless interactions across time zones.
- 60 days warranty on all the code delivered.
- Zero cost proof-of-concept.
Tap into the power of AI to transform farming for better crop yield.