Client is a real estate lending firm that makes funds available to borrowers through its online crowdfunding platform. It is based out of Los Angeles, California.
Mortgage – Real Estate Investment
Service Type: Operations
- Provide a full range of mortgage support services in a loan’s life cycle
- Client originates loans on a daily Basis, thereby generating multiple leads. Most of which will be associated with several other mortgage brokers
- Accordingly, monitoring details of application fees paid by each prospective borrower, and guiding the application through the entire process of closing the loan, including underwriting
- Co – ordinating with the owners at each phase of a mortgage loan to promptly and proactively process the loan to the next phase by compiling all the necessary information, analysis, etc.
- Developed a tracking tool for monitoring, tracking and maintaining a database of the various mortgage brokers and affiliates
- This tool helped reduce redundancy and repetition of broker / affiliate data which helped the client easily and quickly identify appropriate brokers / affiliates to whom commission should be paid
- Developed checklists for supporting the pre-underwriting functions, and QA functions. This checklist helped the client in validating and verifying on the loan origination system (LOS)
- Data compiled from the borrower’s submitted documentation package. Thereby creating an additional layer of safety net ensuring that accurate data is reflecting on the LOS
- Compile and circulate a daily report which monitors the call data of the client’s loan officers. This has helped the client in calculating and determining the compensation that each loan officer shall receive
- This comprehensive report shows the number of working days in a month, number of days that a loan officer has worked, their personal time off etc. This data is then presented to top management
- Efficiency in client’s operations, thereby giving them ample time to focus on driving business
- End-to-end mortgage support services at a significantly low cost