Client is a global, multi-strategy alternative investment management firm based in Los Angeles, CA.
Service Type: Progressive Web App
- Develop & test a responsive web application with multiple interactive simulations i.e., responsive web pages
- The application must help students learn statistics in
- Existing legacy application doesn’t provide interactive features
- Windows application cannot be accessible from multiple form factors
- Lack of technical expertise to architect reusable framework.
- Developed reusable framework for creating multiple simulations (mathematics, statistics etc.,) with minimal customizations
- Created JQuery controls like sliders, buttons which will be used to send user inputs for the simulation
- Trigger JSON data with the values that will be used to plot the simulation elements
- Create simulations involving the on-screen elements like axes, lines, curves, circles etc
- Combine all elements into responsive and accessible web pages for each simulation
- Test content, responsiveness & accessibility of all pages.
- Courseware are migrated to and hosted on cloud (SaaS Model).
- The interactive simulations (responsive web application) are accessible from any platform or device.
- Added more aesthetics to the existing interactive courseware which in-turn helped client in attracting more customers.
- Attracted and on-boarded several new customers (schools and educational institutions) with the new product release.