Client is a leading healthcare cloud computing company that works exclusively with healthcare organizations across USA.
Service Type: Application Development
- To develop an interface to communicate between 2 disparate systems and enable patient data transformation and exchange
- The required interface should be bi-directional, i.e. transform / exchange the patient data from EHR in HL7 CDA format to other systems in XML format and transfer / exchange XML document from other systems to HL7 CDA standard format as required by EHR.
- Performed an extensive analysis of EHR system and the system to be connected for data exchange
- Prepared sample document template in HL7 CDA and designed and formulated a bi directional CDA document builder module to transform patient visits data and exchange with other systems
- Documents generated:
- Pre-counter (When a patient appointment has been checked out)
- One time manual trigger of longitudinal for every patient (history of encounters)
- Designed a separate channel to receive information from other healthcare systems typically in XML format and parse it to write to the client’s EHR database
- Enable healthcare interoperability between disparate systems
- Enable user to customize the data they include in the care document
- EHR users can send / receive patient information for continuum of care