Client is a global, multi-strategy alternative investment management firm based in Dallas, Texas.
Service Type: Vulnerability Management
Develop a framework to perform Vulnerability Assessment & Patch Remediation.
- Deploying patches onto servers in a complex environment.
- Remediating long tail updates to resolve older vulnerabilities.
- Deploy and remediate security patches on to servers and workstations with minimal downtime.
- Developed a custom framework to deploy patches onto Servers and workstations without any business impact.
- This framework helps in deploying security patches phase-wise with defined schedules.
- Developed a workflow to identify the latest vulnerabilities and patches that can be deployed to remediate zero-day vulnerabilities.
- Implementing and maintaining vulnerability and patch management services.
- Also, provided production support for the client on tools like Tenable and SCCM.
- Annual savings of $300,000/Year
- 98% patch compliance
- Deployed and tested patches for 3,000 servers/workstations within 3 months.
- Framework is scalable, easy to maintain, and reusable, which reduces the development time.
- Eliminated manual dependency by automating the process of patching critical environments.