Proceedings Of The 34th Annual General Meeting - Of CES LIMITED
|1. Adoption of standalone financial statements for the period ended as on 31st March 2019.|
|2. Adoption of consolidated financial statements for the period ended as on 31st March 2019.|
|3. Re-appointment of Mr. Sai Krishna Kancharla (07775575) who retires by rotation and being eligible, offers himself for re-appointment.|
|4. Appointment of Shri Mohana Rao Kancharla (00004288), Whole- Time Director of the company.|
|5. Re-appointment of Mr. Duruvasan R (00223052) as independent director.|
Board of Directors
|Venkat Davarapalli||Promoter & Director|
|Sai Krishna Kancharla||Director|
|Appa Rao Kancherla||Alternate Director for Sai Krishna Kancharla|
|Mohana Kancharla||Promoter & Whole Time - Director|
|Tummala Murali Krishna||Independent Director|
|Duruvasan Ramachandra||Independent Director|
|Aruna Krishna Sebbineni||Director|
|Rama Krishna Sebbineni||Alternate Director for Venkat Davarapalli|
- Code of condut for board of directors for senior managment
- Compositions of various committees
- Details of agreemnts entered into media companies and or thier associates
- Email address for grievance reddressal and other relevant details
- Policy for determining material subsidiary
- Policy on related party transaction
- Terms and conditions for appointment of indepednant director
- Insider trading Policy
2018-19 Financials for CES Limited Subsidiaries
Investors News and Events
- 34th AGM to be held on 30th September, 2019 Link for Notice https://www.cesltd.com/AnnualReport-CESLtd-2018-19.pdf
- E- Voting to Commence on September 27th, 2019 at 10:00 AM to 5:00 Pm on September 29th 2019.
- Register and Share Transfer Books Shall remain closed from 23rd September 2019 to 30th September, 2019.
- 34th AGM Proxy Form
CES Limited declared Consolidated and standalone quarterly financial results for 30.06.2019 as on 13th August, 2019.
- The quarterly standalone income from operations is Rs. 2788.22. Lakhs and Net Profit/ PAT is Rs. 214.72 Lakhs.
- The quarterly consolidated income from operations is Rs. 7090.09 lakhs and Net profit/ PAT is Rs. 533.47 lakhs.