Client is one of the leading global alternative investment management firm with expertise in credit strategies.
Investment Banking & Finance (BFSI)
Apache JMeter, Azure, Azure Monitor
Complexity of Work – Medium
Engagement Duration – 3 months
- The Customer Portal is modernized with new features, reports and deployed to cloud.
- The customer base is increasing rapidly with huge usage of pdf and video reports.
- Needed to do performance testing to ensure the new application responses and scalability after moving to cloud.
- Combination of Load Test, Incremental Load Test, and Stress Test to simulate the current & expected future peak hours in production.
- Comparative analysis of performance results for on-premises & on Azure cloud applications (before and after modernization) for benchmarking.
- Performance metrics captured using Azure Monitor for detailed analysis.
- Detected and resolved the bottlenecks that resulted in an improvement of performance by 70% in reports.
- Resolved performance lags due to inefficient DB & Store Procedure calls, which improved the responses from ~2.8 sec to 0.3 sec (to be within SLAs) for memos.
- Performance Benchmark metrics created for future reference.
- Periodic load/stress tests for every release to ensure no new bottlenecks.