Daylighting – publicly traded Canadian environmental services company specializing in soil excavation.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada North America
Oracle Cloud Implementation
- Implementation of Oracle Cloud Manufacturing: Implementation of new MRP modules covering Inventory, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Cloud Supply Planning.
- Legal Entity restructuring: Badger is undertaking a major reorganization of its legal entity structure to brace for a doubling of its revenue over the next 3-5 years.
- Material replenishment.
- Integrated Supply Chain Planning Process.
- Disconnected Engineering and Manufacturing systems.
- Visibility of Work Order execution and tracking.
- Visibility of actual build cost.
- Automated inventory replenishment.
- Implemented Supply Planning Cloud for an integrated planning process to match supply versus demand.
- Implemented Product Hub cloud and Manufacturing cloud to connect engineering and manufacturing systems for production execution and tracking.
- Implemented Cost Management to derive actual Truck build cost.
- Improved supply planning and management by considering demand insights, supply constraints, and stakeholder inputs, and collaborating with manufacturing systems in accelerating customer service.
- Improved manufacturing operations to deliver on time.
- Provide insights into manufacturing costs and variances at aggregate and granular levels.
- Streamlined procurement operations for a steady flow of materials to support a seamless supply chain.