Client is a global, multi-strategy alternative investment management firm based in Los Angeles, CA.
Provide end-to-end fund accounting services to the client on funds of diverse strategies and structure.
- Sourcing expert personnel to cater to distinct strategies pertaining to different structures.
- Cost and budget limitations.
- Providing services on funds that are closed-end, including legal entities across diverse strategies.
- Built a team that has not only rich experience in the fund accounting domain but also has assorted experience across various strategies of funds.
- Developed an application that connects to the report server and generates all the reports in a single package in PDF or Excel.
- Built a query to pull the requisite data from the Accounting module into a Web portal.
- Streamlined notice templates.
- Feedback is provided on a continuous basis for enhancing the various fund accounting tools, processes for better enhancements, and optimization.
- Extensive training on applications to various teams.
- $3 Million Savings Annually.
- Automated Management Reports.
- Streamlined Audit Confirmation Process.
- Eliminated Manual Intervention.
- Streamlined Capital Activity Process.