Client is a global asset management firm specializing in alternative investment strategies.
Alternative Asset Management
Service Type: Accounts Payable
- To setup a centralized vendor payment process across different geographies
- Different modes of receiving and tracking invoices globally
- Identifying taxes for different countries and allocating accordingly
- Exceptions to consider while coding the invoices and expenses
- Duplication of invoices
- General ledger coding based on funds allocation and investment code.
- Implementation of accounts payable mail box ticketing system to centralize all vendor inquiries to one point of contact
- Providing accounts payable services for our client across USA, EMEA and Asia Pacific regions
- Country-wise indexing of invoices and application of respective tax regime
- High quality, intense auditing of the invoices, time and expenses reports to meet the policies of the client requirements
- Implementation of the right monitoring techniques to prevent duplication.
- Eliminated paperwork
- Streamlined ticketing types and formulated SLA process
- Centralized center for scanning and indexing global invoices
- Provided accounts payable services across client global offices
- Attended ad-hoc requests across different time zones