Monitor Your Assets, Automate Operations, and Maximize Outcome
What can NSoT do?
NSoT is a proven Digital Energy Platform consisting of Edge Intelligent IoT, Edge and Cloud SaaS, and Analytics with AI/ML. NeoSilica built a ground-up vertical application stack over NSoT, which facilitates –
- Enterprise solutions for 360° of energy ecosystem(generation, distribution, and consumption).
- Needs of all key stakeholders addressed – operational (O&M team in the field and HO), management (C-level), financial (investor), compliance (utility, regulator).
Effective NSoT-based applications for the verticals
Utility-scale Renewables & Energy Storage/ BSS (IoT DAS, EMS, Plant SCADA, Asset Management, Analytics)
- Monitor and manage plants from 10s to 1,000s of MW capacity.
- Centrally manage your RE assets for performance and optimal O&M.
- Loss analytics and accounting to identify and address each opportunity.
Smart Buildings and Industrial (Energy Management, EaaS)
- Centrally manage your 100s to 1,000s of RE assets for performance.
- Energy management to integrate renewables for Net Zero goals.
- Proven energy efficiency and savings of 10-20%.
EV Charging Infra (Energy Management, Microgrid)
- Manage distributed charging stations across large geographies.
- Microgrid controls to integrate local renewables and storage.
- Advanced analytics and reports to optimize charging efficiency.
- Field-to-cloud integration platform for multi-stakeholder applications supporting greenfield and brownfield assets for enterprise customers.
- Edge IoT is intelligent and allows remote sensing, validation, and distributed management.
- Data reliability with redundancy and highly available design provides nearly 100% reliability in highly distributed environments.
- Cyber Security includes a secure environment field-to-cloud.
- Highly scalable as hundreds to thousands of sites, Gigawatt level utility solar, billions of data points to the process.
- NSoT-based vertical applications stand out for long-term reliability, resilience, cyber security, and dynamic assets.
- Enterprise scale architecture to suit asset life cycle, and modular to suit customer’s needs.
- Strong field-to-cloud integrability to allow hybrid plants (storage, wind, hydro) and dynamic energy markets.
Your Strategic Digital Partner for Energy Transition, Digitalization, and Net Zero