Cloud & Infrastructure
enabling you adopt cloud
CES embarked on its cloud journey five years ago and is enabling its customers in adopting cloud. As is the case with early cloud adopters CES provided hybrid cloud experience to its customers. Edge applications were migrated to the cloud while retaining core apps on the premise.
CES Cloud practice helps customers with cloud application implementations, as well as integration and support services. CES does an assessment study for customers to determine their readiness toward Oracle cloud applications. Our Oracle cloud experts create accelerators, tools, reusable assets, and flexible pricing models by reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). They also shorten time to realize the Return on Investment (ROI) in the cloud and support OPEX investments.
Cloud strategy assessment and roadmap
Cloud has allowed many companies to move into new markets by not just doing things differently but by doing different things. Cloud is both a catalyst and a connector and will continue to be a foundational source for innovation and growth. CES cloud experts have the right knowledge about cloud options and products available on the cloud to enable a business to accomplish more.
Cloud transformation and migration
Migrate your homegrown application to cloud platforms utilizing CES expertise. CES has more than 200 consultants that can enable a customer to migrate application AS-IS to cloud platforms, like AWS, Azure, and Google cloud. CES also helps customers upgrade COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) products to cloud versions. In this process, customers reduce their TCO and move CAPEX to OPEX.
CES offerings in this space include:
- Upgrade on-premise applications to cloud versions
- Modernize applications
- Develop and deploy new applications on the cloud
- Migrate application from one cloud to another
SAAS Implementations Services
Starting from early SAAS providers, like Salesforce.com to SAP, CES enables customers in deploying cloud applications to either modernize their application portfolio or enable new business processes using greenfield implementations.
CES SAAS services include the following:
- Cloud migration of email services to Microsoft or Google applications
- Deploy Office 365
- Replace on-premise integrations with cloud API’s
- Service Now deployment and support
- GitHub deployment and support
- Oracle ERP cloud implementation
- Workday Cloud implementation
- Marketo deployment for Salesforce
- Shopify deployment
- Mulesoft and Talend deployment
Cloud integration is a system of tools and technologies that connects various applications, systems, repositories, and IT environments for the real-time exchange of data and processes. Once combined, the data and integrated cloud services can be accessed by multiple devices over a network or via the internet.
Cloud integration has grown in popularity as the use of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions continues to increase. Companies that use cloud integration have synchronized data and applications, improving their ability to operate effectively and nimbly. Other benefits include:
- Improved operational efficiency
- Increased flexibility and scalability
- Faster time-to-market
- Better internal communication
- Improved customer service, support, and retention
- Increased competitive edge
- Reduced operational costs and increased revenue
CES offerings in this space include:
- Data integration – The synchronization of data between repositories. Data can be processed, transported, and/or transformed during data integration. This is a strictly data-related connection.
- Application integration – Connects various applications and ensures continued functionality and interoperability. This is more than data sharing. It involves issuing requests and commands to trigger business events or processes.
Cloud Application Support
CES application support team is committed to helping customers get the most out of applications, without spending a lot of money. Each of our support analysts is dedicated to providing our clients with high-quality assistance and consultation.
CES takes pride in optimizing business value by providing varying levels of technical support across multiple cloud applications and cloud platforms.
- Capacity (monthly hours) augmentation
- Monthly fixed-fee
- FTE based staff augmentations
- Managed services
Share your details to learn more about our offerings in this space. We will get back to you soon.
Key Contact(s)The secret of getting ahead is starting. Get in touch with our practice head/leader to initiate a productive exchange of ideas.
Krishna Gandra is the senior vice president of CES Global llc, where he is responsible for operations including presales support and delivery excellence across USA.
Amar Alur is the CEO of CES Global llc, and he is responsible for operations including presales support and delivery excellence across USA. Amar is based out of Chicago.