Improve collections performance and your bottom-line
To be an efficient enterprise, you would want your business to manage cash flow efficiently and minimize the burden of bad debts while your valuable workforce focuses on your core accounting activities.
CES brings in years of expertise in providing accounts receivable services that virtually wipe out the need to maintain dedicated back-office collection executives for you. The visible outcome most of our clients report to us is a considerable improvement in collections performance and an overall hike in their bottom-line.
We push boundaries and exceed industry norms by outperforming KPIs, including average invoice submission timelines, average invoice collection timelines, and speeding up query resolutions. Talk to us today to explore how we could help you revamp your accounts receivable process.
- Sales Orders
- Sales Order to Invoice Conversion
- Invoice Dispatch and Submission
- Matching Invoices with Customer Payments
- Invoice Receipt Verification
- Credit Control/ AR Policy Set up
- Collection Enablement
- Aging Report Preparation and Processing
- Credit Memo Processing
- Credit Decision Tools with Continuous Monitoring
- Monthly AR Ledger Reconciliation
- Collection Accounting/Cash Application Services
- Bad Debts/ Delinquency Management
- Strict adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Services that can be customized to align with your strategic goals
- CMM and ISO certification that prioritizes data security, business continuity, and confidentiality
- Cost advantage
- Highly skilled resources
- Multi-channel communication, enabling efficiency and efficacy
As a specialist accounts receivable process provider, our AR professionals excel at rapidly and efficiently managing the order to cash workflow. We convert your AR process into a business function that can be optimized, leading to enhanced customer satisfaction.
CES’s AR process revolves around the following services
- Minimizing operating cost
- Minimizing delinquencies
- Consolidated documentation
- Speed and accuracy
- Virtually extending your credit department
Share your details to learn more about our offerings in this space. We will get back to you soon.
Key Contact(s)The secret of getting ahead is starting. Get in touch with our practice head/leader to initiate a productive exchange of ideas.
Samuel KamireddySenior Manager, Sales & Account Management firstname.lastname@example.org
Samuel has over 13 years of experience in handling various responsibilities in Sales, Marketing and Account Management. Sam has been instrumental in building and managing business development teams.
Vice President, Salesadrees.email@example.com
Adrees has over 10+ years’ of experience covering sales, marketing, business development, and technical operations across diverse industries including Mortgage, Retail and e-Commerce.