Scoping systems to identify the inventory of IT resources in an organization.
- Identify every network device and software application that is used within the Infrastructure.
- Create a list of each computing asset within the network and build a CMDB.
- This list goes through constant changes hence it will be continually refreshed.
- Ensure all the assets are identified, categorized and assessed.
- Build an inventory for all the hardware and software installed in the corporate network.
- Inventory will include both authorized and unauthorized devices/software.
CES teams are experienced in working with various tools such as:
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)