Prevent online transaction fraud. Reduce chargebacks. Minimize fraud related financial losses.
How much money do you expect to lose this year to online fraudulent transactions and chargeback claims? It’s unfortunate that many organizations have accepted avoidable financial losses as a harsh reality of doing business. Good news! It does not have to be that way!
At CES, we provide our fraud prevention associates as a service, that functions as a seamless extension of your internal team regardless of your tools, systems and processes. Our expert level competency and professional engagement helps clients meet and exceed their fraud prevention goals.
- Minimize and prevent online fraud w/o undue “burden” on existing team
- Immediate resolution of flagged orders w/o delaying customer orders
- Higher administrative and manual order verification costs
- Additional rules can lower fraud but cannot handle greater manual reviews
- Ramping up and down of temp staff during peak seasons is not efficient
- Expert risk management team reduces online financial losses as a service
- 100% services-only model with nothing to implement, install or maintain
- Well-trained fraud prevention professionals as an extension of your team
- Clear up your fraud and chargeback queues at significant cost savings
- Any tool, platform and processes of your choosing (e.g. Accertify, cybersource etc.)
- Ramp up and down team size w / o worrying about training and on-boarding of staff
- 100% dedicated resourcing model with free project management
- CES brings 11+ years of proven e-commerce operations experience
- 24 / 7 coverage and seamless teaming eliminates backlog while reconciling incoming orders
- Built-in flexibility to engage with customers over live chat, email and phone as needed
- Flexible business and operations models for sharing resources across multiple processes
- No extra cost for project and account management team members
- Dedicated and professional help on any technology platform during any work shift
Contact us today for a free assessment and test project.