Today, the finance industry is facing more challenges and increased pressure from the market and market regulators. For maintaining the confidence of the investors, market, and the regulators, various reports have to be prepared. Consequently, there is a need for in-depth financial insights to support better and faster decision making by companies.
CES has highly experienced professionals in the financial domain who provide services in areas of financial planning, variance analysis, and forecast reports. These offerings help our clients make better decisions to achieve their business goals.
Offerings of Corporate Finance:
- Projecting financial performance by analyzing historical data
- Managing the annual budgeting process
- Evaluating the financial impact of new business initiatives
- Preparing documents and financials to be presented to senior management and the board of directors
- Developing corporate, department-wise and project-wise earnings and cash flow forecasts
- Preparing annual budgets and budget variance analysis
- Analyzing drivers of financial performance, including key trends that are impacting the business
- Evaluating potential new initiatives, including financial statements impact, resource requirements and other financial implications
- Supporting corporate finance activities, which includes preparation of financial materials for lenders and rating agencies
- Assisting in the preparation of public filings, internal and external communication documents, including financial analysis for the quarterly earnings release and call
- Measuring the performance and valuation relative to peers and other relevant benchmarks